Author: Victor Epand
Guitar volume pedal helps to control the volume of guitar and is an important component of guitar effect accessories. It helps deliver many effects. Some of these pedals are stated below:
- High Gain Volume Pedal: This guitar volume pedal is able to control dynamic sounds. Batteries are not required for this gazette.
- Low impedance volume pedal: This one has a large number of effects. It can be adjusted and changed as per the requirements of the player.
- Mono Volume Pedal Junior: This is a very small volume pedal. It fits in the paddleboards very easily. It does not take much electronics and it has got two different options for volume swell.
- Volume Boost Pedal: Guitar sounds can be boosted and shaped with the help of this guitar volume pedal. This pedal has an option called turbo mood that can be enabled during the solo playing session.
- Pan Volume Pedal: This pedal helps to control the guitar's panning signal properly.
- Volume Plus Pedal: This pedal can be used both playing lead and rhythm guitar. It has got a foot switch that helps the players to reset easily. Now, they don't have to kneel down and reset. It saves time also.
- Mono Guitar Volume Pedal: This pedal is well build and trendy looking. The best thing about it is that it lasts for a long time.
There is another kind of guitar volume pedal that can be set between the guitar and the amplifier. This volume pedal is also worth using.
These are some of the volume pedals, which are being widely used all over the world by professional guitar players.
If you are a guitar volume pedal user, then you must be aware about some of the problems that can occur while using it. You can definitely take it to a repairing shop and get it repaired. But, you can fix it on your own too. You just need to know the procedure.
The main problem normally occurs with the pot inside the guitar volume pedal. Sometimes the pots go bad. In that case, you need to change the pot. And you can change that yourself.
The first thing that you need to do is, open up the bottom portion. To do this you need some Allen wrenches. You also need a wrench whose end is open by 1/2 inch. Inside the pot, there is a brass barrel, which is wrapped around by a string. There is a pedestal that holds the string. What you need to do is open the screw above that pedestal.
After this, the brass barrel needs to be turned. You will get to see an Allen screw inside. This Allen screw needs loosening up. Keep doing this until you can slide off the pot shaft's barrel. Leave the strings.
Now, use your wrench and loosen the pot holding nut. Replace a new potentiometer on the same spot. Take out the wires from the old pot and attach it with the new pot one by one.
Now slowly put back the other things as it was before and your guitar volume pedal is all set for use again. It sounds complicated. But once you do this, you will understand the whole procedure.
Victor Epand is an expert consultant for guitars, drums, and synthesizers. You can find the best marketplace for guitars, drums, and synthesizers at these 3 sites: electric guitars, guitar volume pedals, drums, drum sets, and synthesizers, keyboards.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Victor_Epand